Easter is right around the corner, and what better way to start off an Easter brunch than with a delicious sweet doughy recipe?! This classic, gooey, cinnamon-y cake is so delicious it’ll make you wonder why you ever ate fruits and vegetables in the first place. I mean… unnecessary disclaimer: this recipe will definitely not be filed under “healthy lifestyle”. But it is Easter brunch worthy for sure. :)
With only four ingredients, this breakfast favorite is an easy go-to treat for holiday brunches. Enjoy!!
Whatcha Need: 1/2 cup sugar
2 cans Pillsbury Grands homestyle biscuits
1 cup tightly packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 stick butter, melted
Whatcha Do: 1. Heat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
2. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a large Ziploc bag.
3. Using a pizza cutter, cut each separated biscuit into quarters. Place them in the bag and shake to fully coat.
4. Arrange the biscuit pieces in the pan. Mix the butter and brown sugar, then pour it over the top of the biscuits.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown (mine was done exactly at 33). Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then flip the pan over onto a serving plate. Pull apart to serve!
SISTER TIP: Make sure the dough is nice and cold so they don’t get sticky. You can also add raisins, walnuts, or apple slices to spice up your bread!
I met the lovely Sarah in Chicago at a blogging event, and I justttt adore her! Her blog, The Balanced Babe, offers holistic health advice and ways to balance beauty and fitness in our everyday lives. Today, she’s sharing her expertise on the … Continue reading →
Our trip to Disney World was a success! One day in the Magic Kingdom wouldn’t be nearly enough for most kids, but for us grown-up sisters, it was just the right amount of time. If you’re contemplating taking a trip to Disney … Continue reading →
I realize I’m probably a little old to be watching the MTV Movie Awards, but I grew up with that show each spring and lemme tell ya, I will tune in EVERY year because I love the flirty/dressy/casual style that … Continue reading →
1) New LUNA Bar Flavors When LUNA reached out to me asking if I wanted to try some samples of their new protein bar flavors, my food-obsessed fingers typed “yes” without a second to lose! I LOVE LUNA Bars. They’re my go-to high … Continue reading →
I LOVE THIS DIY IDEA! It is so cute, so easy, and so personalized, I couldn’t think of a better collage to show off my friends, family, and the memorable food I’ve documented on my phone. Instagram is obviously the best … Continue reading →
Well, it’s official, my sister and I are going on a spur of the moment Disney World trip this week! Yeah so what if we’re both in our twenties? So what if we’re gonna be pushing every kid out of the way … Continue reading →
I’ve always been curious about home remedies and homemade cures for all of the many things that ail me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big fan of modern medicine, but if I can save a trip to the doctor’s or Walgreens … Continue reading →
1) Pearl Hair Grip I love a good hair accessory. This faux pearl hair grip from ASOS was the perfect pretty addition to pair with my ponytail braid, and under ten bucks! I can wrap it around a ballerina bun, or … Continue reading →
Metallic shoes are all over the place this spring! They’re a fun, funky way to add a little futuristic flare to your outfit. I recently snagged Allison Williams’ pair of Ivanka Trump Carra pumps from Zappos! I can’t wait to try them … Continue reading →